Our client is a well-established manufacturing business. They are continuously growing, and offers free onsite parking. The site is excellent, offering great spacious and bright working spaces and a brilliant team of colleagues.
As the Collections Controller will be reporting into the Credit Control Manager and will be working alongside a medium sized credit control team in a bustling, busy environment. The finance team are all lovely people and have a great team mentality. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Need to be prepared to hit the phones and build rapports with existing clients
- Reaching out to clients to ask when they will be paying their invoices
- Making between 40 and 50 calls per day speaking with clients
- Resolving outstanding invoices
- High volumes or cash collections
To apply for this role you:
- Must have previous experience of working in Credit Control
- Will be immediately available to start work or available within 1 week
This is initially a temporary role running for 4 months. As this is a great business there could be scope for a temporary to permanent opportunity. This role will be paying up to £23k per annum.