Accounts Receivable Assistant
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Interim Accounts Receivable Assistant needed for a large professional services organisation. This is an immediate start role working in a large finance team, dealing with large volumes of complex queries.
The client is a professional services organisation, based in Salford and they need support with a backlog of queries.
The key responsibilities of the interim Accounts Receivable Assistant:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
To be successful in applying for this role you will be:
- Immediately available
- Understanding of Financial services
- All the above
£10 - 13 per hour + Possibility of an extension