RA Specialities Bitumen Asia Analyst
The Specialities Finance Analyst is key in supporting the Specialities Marketing Team in providing top quartile support by focusing on Performance Appraisal, Planning/LE processes and driving continuous improvement.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in Finance in the Business role that has a significant influence and exposure to Stakeholder Management, Business Partnering and commercial activities. It would suit a dynamic individual who is willing to challenge the current understanding of the business & processes, suggest change and improvements, while building networks/relationships outside of Finance.
- To support the Country/ OUs in achieving business results by providing finance support and challenge, ensuring robust controls are maintained and accurate and relevant management information is provided in timely manner.
- To have complete understanding of e2e value chain, how it flows thru accounting and reporting systems (R3/SFS)
- Provide Efficient, timely and accurate Management Information to the Key stakeholders like Profitability analysis, Cost Analysis, P&L and Balance Sheet Analysis
- Review integrity of financial data ensuring timely and accurate delivery of MI data that is understood, trusted and utilized by the business. This would include detailed Customer & Product reporting and price variance reporting to showing the impact of Pricing and COGs movements on Margin.
- Act as the liaison in all finance related matters in the Country/OUs delivering through various Finance Teams and with other CoB’s ensuring good working relationships with key customers/functions within Shell.
- Support the planning process in the country/OU ensuring local business, understanding, challenging assumptions.
- Support the Finance Manager and Regional General Manager, by providing data, analysis and initiative tracking of growth opportunities/cost initiatives.
- Utilize and further improve an effective and efficient suite of tools for planning, tracking and analysis of actual performance, and for providing a latest estimate on business performance
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.