Operation Analyst (Japanese)
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Global Accounting Centre of Baker Hughes a GE company (BHGE) is based in Kuala Lumpur office. We are looking for Accounts Payable Analyst role that will support end-to-end financial activities for the payment process.
- Support day to day operation for AP End to End Process / Payment Process and AR collection
- Review for Payment Proposal
- To perform QA check for Proposal sent by Requestor
- Download & send bank statement to stakeholders when require
- Meeting the performance standard and timeline set by the company
- Handling AP queries and managing mailbox
- Support for any ad hoc project/ task Any other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Min 5 years’ experience in Accounting / Finance
- Experience in Shared Service will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Experience in SAP/ Oracle will be added advantage
- Able to speak, read & write in Japanese language
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
Location: Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.