- Engagement in statutory Audit projects, working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Execute audit procedures
- Identify and respond to clients’ requests and needs in a timely, professional manner
- Deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards
- Deliver excellent client service
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
- At least 2 years’ experience in Audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics or relevant field
- ACCA/ACA qualifications courses or ΙΕΣΟΕΛ / ΜΕΤΚΕΛ postgraduate qualifications (in progress or completed) will be a strong asset
- Very strong command of English
- Very strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fulfilled obligations imposed by legislation on military service
Why should I apply to Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton will provide you with a friendly, dynamic environment and help you develop the skills and competencies you need to achieve your potential. Your professional and personal success is our commitment.
How can I apply?
Please apply online via Career Opportunities and select this vacancy as well as any other vacancy that might interest you. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.