Transformation Business Analyst - Legal Sector- Bristol
Transformation Business Analyst – Legal Sector– Bristol
A leading Law firm is looking to hire a business analyst with experience working in the legal sector to join them on a permanent basis to work on a large scale transformation programme.
- Eliciting, understanding, challenging and translating the business need into requirements, creating appropriate functional and non–functional specifications.
- Ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Scope analysis, definition, and control.
- Understand business processes and map them in standard formats
- Analyse, document, and promote efficiencies for business processes.
- Provide the link between the internal stakeholder, technical teams and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure alignment between requirements and test output, including managing User Acceptance Testing.
- Plan and lead workshops with both business and technical staff.
- Ensure compliance and governance, process and procedures.
- Will have previously worked on large scale business transformation programmes and have excellent senior stakeholder management experience.
- Will preferably have worked within the Legal Sector (not a pre–requisite) so as to understand the nuances of working within the Legal arena.
- Legal sector/Law firm experience is highly desirable for this position
- Experience in large scale business transformation programmes
- Experience in both waterfall and agile environments
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst