Finance Part Time Student
1. Treasury accounting in funding and cash management.
2. Treasury related work such as cash flow forecast and banking management.
3. Daily download CCB remittance and send it to Collection Dept. before 900
4. Receive Collection Dept. instruction to apply rental or late interest
5. Run late interest bill and apply according to list
6. Receive Collection Department’s format on customer or dealer TT indication
7. Prepare HSBC funding data in HSBC e-banking
8. Check & intercompany payable, receivable with JDCI/TW
9. Change name of bank signature
10. Application of U key for user of E-banking
11. Apply for open and close bank account
12. Confirm loan & interest repayment with HSBC
13. Prepare cash flow forecast monthly
14. Prepare loan drawdown notice for signature
15.Accrual and preparation entry each month & ensure all supporting attachment for JV.
1. Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus internet functions.
2. Speak & write English;
3. 2020 master or bachelor students