Commercial Finance Business Partner
My client is seeking to hire an impressive and progressive Finalist Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their large Finance team in Luton.
My client is a hugely impressive global business who has gone from strength to strength due to its aggressive growth strategy over recent years, dominating the market through successful aquisitions and organic growth. The large Finance team based in Luton offers the opportunity for the successful individual to continue their career development internally with longer term opportunities for team management roles, project roles or other Finance focused positions.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- The budgeting and reporting process
- Business Partnering with teams across the business to ensure the costs and revenue are being properly reported.
- Cashflow and risk analysis
- Management reporting
- Investigate any in-month variances to budget and provide analysis.
- Yearly budgets and P&L reporting
- Work with group Finance to develop improved periodic reporting.
- Continually review finance processes to ensure they comply with the latest finance, audit & business requirements
- Provide support to the Finance Manager through various ad hoc reporting requirements or project based work
- Through business partnering, you will help develop insightful reporting to give directors more detail on how the parts of the business are performing.
- Ad-hoc projects where the senior stakeholders may identify potential to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and improve profitability.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:
- Part Qualified Accountant in ACCA/CIMA, ideally a Finalist looking to qualify in the next year
- Have significant experience within a similar role
- Be a highly analytical, numbers driven and a process orientated person
- Strong experience in Excel
- Excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
- Commercial mindset
The Commercial Finance Business Partner can expect to earn between £38,000 and £45,000 dependent upon experience and qualification. There is an extensive benefits package and study support package for ACCA/CIMA.