Financial and Management Reporting Head
- Develop periodical financial management information reports to keep the finance management informed about the banking units performance.
- Prepare, analyse and distribute the monthly management information report (MIS) Provide recommendations for improvements and
modifications to the MIS reports and production process where appropriate. Prepare, analyse and distribute the divisional and branch monthly performance reports.
- Respond to, and address queries from, internal MIS unit recipients.
- Respond to Rating Agency information requests and preparation of presentations for senior management to present in defense of external ratings.
- Manage preparation of Board level reports for CFO presentation to the Board Audit Committee and Board Meetings.
- Manage the preparation of the preliminary results for Bahrain and branches and consolidate the preliminary results at the Parent Bank and Group levels.
- Manage the budget process.
- Monitor the financial performance against budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised uponManage the quarterly financial reporting process and the preparation of the quarterly financial statements.
- Manage the annual financial reporting process and the preparation of the annual financial statements.
- Review financial performance reports by comparing actual with previous year results and budgeted results including analyzing the
variances Provide an interface with the external auditors to assist with the clearance of the quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Organise and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.