The client is looking for a dynamic candidate who is actively studying to join their large finance team, where full training and development will be provided.
The client is a leading manufacturing client with offices across Europe and RoW.
- Month end duties (Accruals and Prepayments)
- Prepare account reconciliations as required.
- Prepare prepayments and accruals.
- Provide input to other financial and non-financial reports.
- Raise purchase orders in line with company and ensure that these are authorised appropriately.
- Candidate who is actively studying CIMA/AAT/ACCA
- High degree of integrity.
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive.
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution whilst being innovative and creative
Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, Full Study Support