A brilliant opportunity for a proven Management Accountant looking to take the next step within their career.
Excellent exposure within a busy and successful finance department.
A marketing leading business within the manufacturing industry. Due to company growth they are now looking to expand their team by bringing in a proven Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
- Preparing the weekly P&L with detailed commentary
- Producing a wide variety of daily/weekly reports for the operations team
- Developing a strong working relationship with the Operations team to identify & analyse variances, within materials & labour, to help drive improvements
- Monthly reconciliations of Materials & Labour
- Working with Procurement to ensure all raw material price forecasts are up to date, to help produce and maintain Price Variance & Inflation trackers
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Support the Senior Management Accountant in Forecasting, Budgeting & other ad hoc project work
- General day to day accounting responsibilities / projects
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure