1. Reconcile entries and comparing system report to balances.
2. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
3. Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
4. Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
5. Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
6. Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
7. Maintains historical records e.g. vouchers, invoices or correspondence etc.
8. Reports sales taxes / income taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
9. Serve as System Administrator for Payable section.
10. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
11. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
12. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
13. Any other tasks assign by Team Lead