TRANSFER PRICING MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION: -
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation, including functional analysis for Malaysian companies.
- Provide input and review benchmarking works.
- Assist in transfer pricing advisory works.
- Assist in representing clients in transfer pricing audits conducted by the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board.
- Related tax works including but not limited to CbCR notification.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: -
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Tax / Accounting / Finance / Economics or a member of a recognized Professional Accounting / Taxation Body.
- Minimum 4 - 7 years of relevant work experiences in Transfer Pricing.
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Able to manage team to deliver TP Projects on timely basis.
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.