Manager Advice Proposition
- Improve the penetration of advice solutions into the ANZ customer base.
- Establish and maintain clarity of the existing ANZFP advice business processes and ensure changes are well considered, co-ordinated and documented.
- Influence cross-functional and product teams to achieve targets
About The Role
Role Location: 55 Collins Street, Melbourne
Role Type: 18 Months Fixed Term Contract
As the Manager – Advice Proposition, you have a joint responsibility for building out ANZFP’s customer advice solutions, ensuring that the customer offerings are fit for purpose, well researched, market competitive, regulatory compliant and well positioned.
You will project manage ANZFP’s take to market customer advice solutions which are delivered through Retail, Commercial and My Advice Financial Planners as well as the ANZFP Customer Support Centre. You will own the project/initiative and release roadmap and consequently help define any new project scoping and design tasks.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Demonstrated years of Corporate or project management experience with focus on financial services
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Planning, process, and organisational skills
- Self-motivated individual, with passion to achieve a great quality of work
- Succeeding through stakeholder management, collaboration and influence, demonstrating good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Wealth investment products, insurance products/knowledge
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS098864.