Financial Analyst - Real Estate
Our growing Real–Estate development company is adding a new position of Financial Analyst.?Our company has serviced the Texas market for over 50 years and is well–renowned in it's industry. The successful candidate will learn strong modeling and forecasting skills and report directly to the VP's of Finance who were previously in this position. The Analyst will develop in–depth knowledge of the real estate industry and provide in–depth valuation analysis related to commercial and residential properties and developments.
- Prepare comprehensive financial models which evaluate a property?s value, cash– flowing ability, internal rates of return and returns on investment for new and ongoing real estate development projects, based on an in–depth research and due diligence process.
- Present financial findings to general managers and ownership on a quarterly or as needed basis.
- Analyze acquired assets on an ongoing basis to assist the asset management team with project management.
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and re–forecast and analyze fluctuations and prepare annual project budgets. Prepare quarterly operating reports.
- Provide guidance to other departments and assist with special projects related to commercial real estate.
- Review third–party appraisal/due–diligence reports for assets as necessary.
- Great Work/Life balance ? 40/45 hour weeks
- Incredible exposure ? Work Directly with Directors of Finance
- Training & Development ? They love to train former Big 4 people how to model/Real Estate
- Strong Benefits ? Healthcare is entirely free, good bonuses
- Growth ? Promotion potential within 2 years expected
- Role is a new addition to team due to growth
- Long tenured group ? Vp?s promoted up from this analyst position
- Expanding company/industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2+ years of Public Accounting or Financial Modeling experience