A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a sector leading FMCG in a role full of variety. Based from Newmarket, the Management Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the detailed budgeting and forecasting processes as well as the month end processes.
A market leading FMCG are looking for an experienced head to join their Newmarket based team to provide support with ongoing development and growth. Able to offer an experienced working environment the successful candidate will make an imopact in this Management Accountant position.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts for the business
- Responsibility for the production of month end accounts
- Assisting with the year-end accounts
- Ongoing budget tracking
- Providing system and process improvements
- Responsibility over cash flow
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA or CIMA part-qualified
- Ideally with FMCG experience
- Proven track record in producing detailed management accounts
- Confident in building and maintaining key relationships within the business
- Confident Excel user with exposure to a broad number of systems
The successful candidate will be making a brilliant career move in which they can have a true impact on the success of the Newmarket based business. You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.