Interim Financial Accountant
This role sits within the group finance team. The role covers a wide variety of financial accounting responsibilities and supports the Group Finance Manager and other members of the finance team.
My client is a large UK business with its head office based in Croydon.
* Producing the monthly management accounts pack including profit and loss, balance sheet and commentary to strict deadlines
* Variance analysis for both revenue and costs through liaison with Project teams
* Maintain the balance sheet and the reconciliation of all accounts
* Production of inter company reconciliation, agreement of charges and reporting
* Monitoring actual costs and margin against budgeted costs
* Supervise month end close, assisting with the completion of the invoicing and banking transactions, and posting relevant journals
* Preparation of budget and forecast schedules ready for board review
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant
- Must have experience working at Group level
- Excellent communication as this role deals with colleague all over the UK
- Pro active attitude
- Experienced contractor
Work for a leading UK company as an Interim Group Management Accountant and earn a competitive day rate between £225 and £275.