Assistant Management Accountant
Our client is seeking an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join this impressive business based in Dunstable.
The company is a well known brand within their field of expertise, hugely successful and with continuing growth plans across the UK. They have a relatively large Finance team, offering opportunity for development and they always look to hire internally wherever possible.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Management Accountant and assisting with a variety of reports when needed.
- Dealing with the month end accounts, including posting prepayments and accruals
- Posting recharges and other journals
- Daily cashflow reporting
- Working alongside Accounts Payable team and dealing with issues when needed
- Various KPI reporting
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across the business to discuss budgets for their cost area and their reporting requirements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- VAT reconciliations
- Reconciliation of statements & ledgers
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- A strong background in transactional finance, with experience of month end processes
- Be studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on their own when required
- Strong communication skills to be able to liaise with senior people across the business
- Be keen to learn and always looking to improve themselves and the business
The salary on offer is between £18,000 and £23,000 dependent upon experience, with a study package for AAT/ACCA/CIMA.