Science and Research organisation needing a skilled credit controller for their role based in Bishop's Stortford. Apply here!
My client is a science and research organisation based in Bishop's Stortford. They are a growing business and, due to high increase in workload, are looking for an experienced credit controller to join them on a temporary basis.
The responsibilities of the credit controller include:
- Debt collection from all of their clients
- Reviewing customer accounts and eliminating errors of outstanding amounts
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- General admin support
The successful candidate will:
- have a fantastic attitude to work and a strong personality
- have at least 1 years experience as a credit controller previously
- have experience using an accounting system (Netsuite is a preference)
The opportunity for the role to be made permanent
Parking on site