The management accountant role provides essential support to the Finance controller and is a key position within the location's finance function. A strong management accountant will deputise for the Finance controller.
A medium sized business based in the W. Molesey area, with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
Although the offices are not glamorous, this is an extremely welcoming and friendly business where the job holder will be very happy and appreciated!
The Management Accountant role involves;
Maintaining and reconciling Balance Sheet accounts.
Assisting with the completion of the monthly financial statements. This includes preparing the schedules for reporting
Income Statement expenses analysis
Revenue reconciliation and cost of sales analysis
Fixed Assets management
Weekly, daily and monthly location and divisional reporting.
Purchasing cards and Corporate cards administrator for the location
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant role wil;
- Be either Qualified by Experience (QBE), or a CIMA studier
- Ideally have Sage 200 experience (not essential)
- Ideally have some Manufacturing industry experience (not essential)
- be looking for a steady and stable role (this role is not suitable for anyone looking for quick progression)
- Must live locally and ideally
The Management Accountant role can pay between £35-40,000 depending experience.
Hours: 35 hour week, 9am - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Please apply for further details.