Sole Payroller (12 month fixed term contract - £30,000)
This role, Sole Payroller (12 month fixed term contract - £30,000), is a really exciting opportunity to work for a fun and growing Media company based in the North London.
Our client have newly created a position due to team expansion and growth of the business.
This is a really great time to start working for the company and be part of their growth plans.
The role is to start as soon as possible!
Our client are a fun and vibrant company based in North London near to Kings Cross!
They are a friendly and bubbly team looking for someone to take control of the payroll processes.
This position will someone great responsibility to make things "their own" and really take a step up. The role will work closely alongside the Accountant and over time has the potential to develop into a Production Accountant role.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, however can wait for a maximum of 2 weeks notice.
The successful candidate must be happy to commit to a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role, Sole Payroller (12 month fixed term contract - £30,000), involves
- Working on Excel in order to match hours paid to hours submitted
- Tracking how long freelancers have worked for in order to check when they are due a break
- Tracking all contract durations
- Ensuring each freelancer is onboarded and offboarded correctly when needed
- High attention to detail
- Ensuring national insurance, holiday pay and pension contribtion etc are correct
- Checking employees right to work in the UK before onboarding
- Payroll reporting and auditing
- Check all data on payroll submissions from production, including calculation for basic pay, job status, holiday pay due, additional payments, per diems (taxable or non-taxable)
- Consolidate production and overhead payrolls to one document for each tax status and upload checked payroll sheets to the Payroll Bureau
- Ensure payroll costs are reported accurately within the production budget
- Ensuring POs are completed correctly
- Reviewing and implementing new processes
- Sole role taking full ownership of the process
- Accountancy focused
- Reporting into the Production Accountant
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Paying up to £30,000
- Start as soon as possible
- Based in North London just above Kings Cross
The candidate we are looking for, Sole Payroller (12 month fixed term contract - £30,000), must:
1. Be experienced in Payroll
2. Be experienced with dealing with directors, managers, and different areas of the business and liasing with them regarding payroll
3. Be very strong on excel
This is a really exciting opportunity for a candidate to take complete ownership of the payroll for a fun and dynamic company!
The role is looking for someone switched on, enthusiastic and keen to get stuck in!