Business Analyst, Business Transformation (Associate Director / Direct
The employer is a bank.
- Act as the business lead for Private Banking Client Onboarding processes to collect and analyze user requirements across various departments, investigate options, and provide recommendations on meeting user objectives in the most efficient manner
- Responsible for end to end delivery to the business i.e. Business requirements, UAT, Training, deployment and Post implementation support.
- Produce business requirement documents, translate them into functional specifications with technology and detailed test plans and test cases
- Responsible for ensuring the IT deliverables are properly tested and the quality meets the business expectations
- Act as the link between the users, development teams and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the software development lifecycle Conduct software change impact analysis to support day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Manage executive relationship in both IT and business across the organisation and head office
- Partner with the business to enhance the overall strategy to make best possible return on investment for the business
- Prior experience of working on strategic projects and Business Transformation initiative
- Minimum 8 years of experience for Associate Director level / 10 years of experience for Director level in private banking client onboarding, KYC and CDD, preferably in digital area as well
- Good interpersonal skill in dealing with especially front office senior stakeholders
- Strongly motivated and a self-starter, strong analytical skills