Part Qualified Financial Accountant
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Part Qualified Financial Accountant will partner with the Gallia Controllership team to manage finance for an internal Accenture business. In addition to playing this key strategy and analysis role, the successful candidate will lead, coach and develop a local team.
- Review of Balance Sheet account reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items
- Training of new staff on month end procedures
- Activity rates support for Gallia.
- Support specialist for month end cover
- Month/Quarter/Year End Process & Reporting
- Performing of monthly internal controls.
- Liaise with auditors
- Liaise with customers and maintain relationship
- Cross team support within Finance & Accounting
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Prior experience of SAP FI & BR an advantage
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable. Relevant experience can supersede degree requirements.
- Min. 2+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.