- Title: Chief Accountant
- Department: Finance
- Report to: CFO
- Working location: Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Position Responsibilities:
- Ensure integrity of all financial information/ financial reports of the entities in charge.
- Responsible for the company’s compliance with local tax rules, VAS/IFRS and Group guidelines, policies.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures;
- Manage payment process, especially payment for commercial activities.
- Propose and participate in functions’ business process improvement
- Manage both internal and external audits, including financial/tax/operational audits
- Analyze financial information and prepare management reports for multiple purposes (budgeting, business case, etc…)
- Manages staff accountants at site and from distance
- Personal qualifications/ competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (ACCA or Australia CPA) is a must
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Commit with deadlines and passionate with process improvement.
- Strong commercial senses, familiar to trade promotion/marketing programs
- Good experience on production, costing and inventories.
- Master in Excel and power point.
- Excellent English.
Apply for Chief Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly