Human Resources Director (Job#21656)
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in line with the corporation’s strategy and local regulations.
- Manage human resources (for both parent and subsidiary companies) operations recruiting and training staff. Monitor, appraise and review staff contributions to the organization while implementing change as necessary.
- Develop and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company and all group.
- Develop and implement and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Develop and implement a payroll system for corporations. Consulting, managing the payroll system of subsidiary companies.
- Report to BOM and provide advisory support through HR figures.
- Represent the HR Department both internal and external.
- Other duties as assigned by BOM.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Master's Degree preferred.
- At least 05-years experience in HR in large corporations.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications.
Nguyen Thi Ngoc Chau
M: +84 (0) 903 161 643 or +84 (0) 906 811 027
T: +84-8-6288 3888 Ext: 857
Skype ID: nguyenchau.hr2b