ACCA Associate/ Trainee
A reputable Islamic Financial Institution is looking to recruit a suitable candidate for their ACCA Trainee Programme
ACCA Associate / Trainee
ACCA Students at least first 04 papers cleared
Learning Outcomes and Responsibilities:
- Assist Team Lead Shari’ah Audit in conducting Shariah Audits of branches and financing hubs.
- Preparation and record keeping of working papers.
- Gathering of information/data from auditable units, perform sampling and coordinate with the auditee.
- Assist in preparation of Draft and Final Audit Reports.
- Candidate will go through the complete audit cycle of Shariah Audit.
- Practical exposure of reviewing Islamic Finance products, processes, policies and procedures at the premier and largest Islamic bank of Pakistan.
- Opportunity to attend specialized Islamic Finance Trainings.
Interested candidates are advised to apply on ACCA Careers latest by 27th May 2019.