Senior Financial Accountant - ASX Listed
A well known ASX listed business with a household brand.
- Provide technical accounting advice within the Finance team, to the outsourced service provider and to the wider business
- Manage a Financial Accountant's day to day activities and provide coaching and mentoring.
- Deliver analysis with an aim to provide richer insights
- Work with other departments to drive changes in journals, reporting and timely resolution of issues
- Represent Finance at required business meetings and project related steering committees.
- Ensure amounts captured in allocated cost lines recorded accurately, complete and in a timely manner and adhere to accounting standards and Group Policies
- Minimum 5 years financial accounting experience
- Must be CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communicator (written and oral)
- Strong technical capabilities with proven ability to influence stakeholders
- Leadership and managerial skills to mentor team members
- Proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Highly developed ability to work independently and meet regular deadlines
- Proven ability to manage priorities & multiple stakeholders
- Well-developed financial, analytical & interrogation skills
- Strong computer based skills (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle experience advantageous).