Executive Assistant to the Finance Director - Education
A leading private college based in the City of London are looking to recruit an 'Executive Assistant'.
The role is paying GBP45 – 50K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have 'EA' experience within the higher education sector.
As the Executive assistant you will be providing support to the Director of Finance and Operations, by organisation, Scheduling and Corresponding meetings including note taking. The role will also include being the point of contact between the director and clients, including Screening and directing both calls and emails.
Duties and Responsible
- To be responsible for managing and sorting the Director of Finance and Operations inbox and phone calls.
- To Manage the diary schedule of the Director of Finance and Operations.
- To prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings and take minutes during meetings as directed by management.
- To book travel arrangements, including flights, transport for senior management and other staff members where required.
- To ensure that all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To assist HR or The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director when required.
- Assisting with Catering for visitors
- Meet and greet visitors on behalf of senior management when required
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management when required
- Provide general administrative support
- To cover reception when needed
You MUST have the following skills / experience –
- At least 4 years working as a 'EA / PA'
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise own workload
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!