Legal Accounts Assistant
Leading Accountancy firm in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a Legal Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Our client are a well established Uk accountancy firm with their regional offices based in Milton Keynes. An internal promotion has created an exciting opportunity for a progressive Legal Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Legal Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Updating and monitoring the online banking system.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Dealing with Accounts queries from staff & clients
- Recording of bank payments and receipts
- Updating daily cash flow reporting
- Reconciling and posting petty cash
- Data entry
- Purchase Ledger entry, reconciliations & payments
- External payments and reconciliations including correct VAT treatment
Legal Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Proven ability to use own initiative and a proactive attitude
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy team
- Must have a proactive can do and a collaborative approach with a value-added attitude
- Good at problem solving and able to demonstrate sound judgement
- Experience within legal accounts is desirable
- Able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel
Great opportunity to join a leading business in the Milton Keynes area!