Assistant Management Accountant
This role requires a finance professional with the ability to produce the management accounts accurately and on time.
- Well established organisation
- Strong finance team
- Family feel culture
- Business who support personal and professional development
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for producing full detailed sets of management accounts along with the following duties;
- Cash book / bank reconciliations, incorporating issuing of manual one off payments where applicable via banking software
- Accruals & prepayments
- Daily sales and margin submissions to HO
- Variance analysis between actual and plan
- Completion and submission of numerous HO submissions providing details on areas such as stock, debtors, sales & margin
- Producing a detailed PDF management information pack, incorporating supplementary schedules for sales, margin, stock, debtors, working capital etc.
- Full detailed reconciliation of the balance sheet for each relevant selling company which is subsequently incorporated into a PDF version for HO submission
- Responsible for producing the annual detailed vehicle, profit & loss and balance sheet plans for relevant selling companies for review and approval by site FC
- Completion of annual internal statutory accounts package for central group consolidation purposes
To be successful in this position, you will have strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines. You will be diligent with a high level of numeracy and attention to detail is paramount.
The successful applicant will have at least an intermediate level of excel knowledge.
Must be part qualified with one of the main accountancy bodies of CIMA, ACCA, ACA or AAT
This role offers a competitive salary along with many other benefits