Commercial Finance Analyst
A great opportunity for a progressive finance professional looking to take the next step in their career.
Working as the number two within the finance team, you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Controller with the day to day running of the finance department.
A market leading manufacturing business based in Leicester. Due to company growth and and an increase in business performance they are now looking to add a Commerical Finance Analyst/Management Accountant to their already successful finance team.
- Meeting the Company's challenging internal and external reporting deadlines
- Development and implementation of accounting systems and processes
- Providing commentary to the business performance including multiple product line margin analysis and site by site performance
- Responsible for the integrity of the ledgers of group entities
- Play an important role in the migration of business to a new accounting system
- Treasury management
- Business partnering with external organisations
- Actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification, or QBE
Previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
Excellent career development, car parking, commercial accounting exposure