Analyst - Cash Allocation/Application
- Purpose of this role –
- To work on all areas of the cash allocation and application activities across East Fleet OUs – primarily Philippines
- To ensure that cash application and allocation is completed in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual
- To provide support to the team manager driving down unallocated cash and improve automation rates.
- Accountabilities –
- Ensure that all cash and cheques have been entered into the system, banked on the due date and that receipts are applied to customer accounts.
- Communicate with customers to resolve allocation issues daily.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of banking process in resolving issues arising from various modes of receipts.
- Reconciles accounts and pro-actively resolves disputes through support from Debt Collection team
- Acknowledge receipt of complaint with customer, quickly investigates & resolves the complaint.
- Ensure performance metrics are met and performs the monthly reconciliation of General ledger accounts
- Monitor Accounts Receivables and Perform Manual Entries.
- Analyze unidentified receipts and properly coordinated with the bank, cash management team (back-end treasury); and to other relevant parties to ensure resolution within prescribed timeline.
- Support project delivery for projects related to cash application and allocation
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.