Senior Associate / Assistant Manager - Corporate Restructuring
Restructuring is focused on achieving the best possible outcome for the distressed/underperforming companies as well as their creditors, lenders and shareholders and companies intending to refocus their core activities or diversify. Our professionals assist in the restructuring and renewal of organizations facing change and crises by applying strategic business and financial expertise. We also provide Impaired Loan Advisory Services like portfolio divestment, portfolio acquisition and portfolio management. Other engagements that our professionals are expected to manage and administer include formal insolvency engagements such as Liquidations and Receiverships.
- Lead in small work-stream or support project manager to achieve project KPIs
- Support and run assignments independently and practice development work, presentations and proposal development and report writing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience preferably in an audit firm
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent
- Professional qualifications in ICAEW/ACCA/ASCPA/MICPA
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in handling insolvency engagements (i.e. Liquidation and Receivership) will have an advantage
- Ability to work independently
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.