This Systems Accountant position sits within a team of two, using specialist software to control consolidation and reporting functions to report to directors and the senior management team.
This client is a progressive, international company which is extremely well-established. Currently operating across the globe, this client provides the opportunity to work with others in different continents, with fantastic opportunities for internal growth.
The key responsibilities of this Systems Accountant role includes;
* Financial analysis and reporting
* Consolidation and production of monthly management accounts
* Consolidation and production of quarterly rolling forecasts, annual budgets as well as annual 5-year Strategic Plans
* Develop, maintain and continually improve the specialist consolidation and reporting software alongside the Group Reporting Manager
* Provide advice, support and training on reporting software to Finance Directors/Managers across the Group
* Assist in the production of the Group Statutory Report & Accounts
* Undertake business travel abroad and within the UK
* Ad hoc reporting requirements
The successful candidate will have the following;
Experience & Knowledge
* Experience of working with database applications
* Able to create and use complex financial models for development and analysis
* Education to degree level
* Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent finance experience.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
* Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent data modelling skills.
* Knowledge and use of financial consolidation software
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to work for a truly global company, operating in numerous continents. This client can offer a comprehensive employee benefits package, including a generous annual holiday allowance, study support etc.