4* Hotel Central London Salary – GBP60K – GBP70K Depending on Experience
My client is a smart, luxury 4* Boutique Hotel with 140 rooms,and meeting/events space of up to 120 guests based in central London.They are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to come in and ensure the smooth running of all financial aspects of the hotel.
The following will be expected from the ideal candidate:
- Report and reconcile daily revenue/control accounts, monitoring the correct billing of revenues and cash control
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls as well as HR documentation
- Posting monthly account adjustments, review prepayments, accruals, revenue, assets and other expenses
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Control year–end audit of statutory accounts
- Produce acute reports including forecasting revenue, costs and profitability, P&L accounts and budget packs
- A Hotel Background
- Experience in a senior accounts position
- Skilled with Microsoft Office software, especially strong in Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team management experience
This is a challenging position that provides a great opportunity for the right candidate that has the neccesary experience to make their next career move.
Hotel experience is a MUST for this role and candidates without this will not be cosidered. There is a very generous and competetive salary for the successful candidate along with added bonuses.
Due to the high level of interest in this exciting role, only successful applicants will be contacted but if you feel like you could be right for the job then please apply within or contact: