Credit Controller (Technology)
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing Technology company going from strength to strength in the heart of London. If you're an experienced Credit Controller (Technology) looking for a new and exciting opportunity then we have the job for you!
Page are proud to represent a brilliant Software company that are experiencing growth and success. They are looking for a Credit Controller (Technology) to join their growing accountancy team in a fantastic London location.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Liaising with the wider accountancy team and reporting into management
- Contribute to the weekly cashflow forecast
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the processing of customer invoices
- At east 3 years experience in Credit Control
- Strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced Excel skills
- High degree of initiative: self-starter with the ability to solve problems on an individual basis
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to use their initiative
- Able to work in London
A fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller (Technology) to join a growing team in a innovative Technology company. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.