Credit Controller (Temporary)
If you are an expereienced Credit Controller (Temporary) who is immediately available with advanced Excel skills then we have the job for you!
Page are proud to represent our client - a luxury travel and tourism company in a fantastic London location. They are looking for a Credit Controller (Temporary) to join their growing accountancy team with a very high chance of it becoming a permanent postition.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Run credit reports from Experian and consider any credit/risks. Including checking references supplied
- Liasing with Reservations with regards to distribution of tickets and dealing with queries received
- Hold monthly credit meetings in line with policy
- Travel agent commission processing
- Reconcile and prepare any intercompany payments/receipts as required
- Balance sheet reconciliations and journal preparation as required
- Perform any other audit functions as required by the policy manual
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills botth written and verbal
- Background in Hospitality Business and Accounting is desirable
- At least 2 years accountancy experience (credit control and reconcilations)
- Assertive and articulate
- Team player
- Able to work in London
A fantastic opportunity for a credit controller (temporary) to join a luxury travel and tourism company working in a brilliant accountancy team. Please do not apply if you cannot work in London.