A Finance Assistant role for a fast growing telecommunications company in London. This position provides the ideal grounding for someone looking for a career in accounts.
My client is a fast growing telecommunications business in London.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Assistant position include:
- Assist in day to day activity such as monitoring the accounts payable mail box and processing supplier invoices.
- Reconciling supplier accounts and dealing with any queries
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Liaising with different departments to authorise invoice, stock and partner commission invoices
- Maintain digital records of invoices and documents onto Access Dimensions
The successful candidate for this Finance Assistant position will display the following:
- Must have good analytical skills and be able to work through and solve any issues that may arise from day to day
- Attention to detail is essential
- Must be able to work in a high pressure environment and still achieve targets
- Be able to meet deadlines, both daily and monthly
This role provides the ideal grounding for a someone looking for a career in accounts. The company also offer an extensive list of attractive benefits.