Accounts Assistant (from a media company)
A media company based in central london are looking for an Accounts Assistant (from a media company) to join their team, to start as soon as possible.
This media company is based in central London, purely specialising in digital marketing. They are rapidly explanding and therefore are looking for new members to join their accoutnancy team.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Assistant (from a media company) are:
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of payments
- Credit card expenses
- Employee expenses
- Allocating cash to sales ledger /purchase ledger
- Reconcile bank statement every day
- Update cash flow each week ready for circulation
- VLookUps and Pivot Tables
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant (from a media company) will be able to:
- Participate in the implementation of a new payroll system and a new finance system
- Constantly look to improve internal processes and improve efficiency
- Provide cover for a similar position in a sister agency
- Filing system is kept in good order to ensure all documents are easy to find
- Ad hoc projects that maybe assigned to you by FC/COO
This media company based in cantral London will offer the candidate:
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast included in the office
- Open plan office with ping pong table
This accountancy role will also provide the candidate appropriate training and an induction into the role.