This is role is brilliant opportunity to develop you career and have a impact globally. Not only will you be working with a leading business, you will also have the opportunity to learn from some of the industry leaders.
The client are a global business that works with some of the worlds most recognised brands. They are dominant in many fields and are constantly looking at ways to increase their market share. The client have existed for over 100 years and have some of the leading market experts working for them. They are a business that understands the importance of professional development and they are committed to ensuring their employees are given the opportunity to thrive.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Managing the annual statutory audit
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Review of bank reconciliations
- Managements of inter company accounting and asset accounting
- Business partner with teams outside of finance
- Work with project managers to advise on business challenges and strategies.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Previous experience with management accounts
- Proven ability to understand key business drives
- Experience with variance analysis
- Previous experience working in large business