Conduct Risk Officer
Description of business unit
Working within the 2nd Line of Defence, Group Conduct Risk ensures that the consumer and integrity of the market remains at the heart of Bank of Ireland Group's business models and strategies
Conduct Risk Team key goals include:
- Delivery of strategic change to promote good conduct across Bank of Ireland Group
- Establishing clear ownership, responsibilities and accountability for Conduct Risk across the Group
- Establishing oversight around the design and innovation of products, propositions and services
- Developing clear, unambiguous and transparent dealings with customers, the market and competition
- Establishing Conduct Risk as a "Strategic Differentiator" for Bank of Ireland Group
- Oversight of the implementation of the Groups Strategic Culture Transformation Programme
The Conduct Risk Team is responsible for proactive oversight of the Group Conduct and Culture Framework, providing pragmatic advice and guidance to the business units within the 1st Line of defence and business change programmes. Advice and guidance is provided in line with the Group's Risk Framework and in accordance with Group's internal and regulatory requirements
Purpose of the Role
Support the oversee and monitor implementation of the Groups Strategic Culture Transformation Programme.
- Support the establishment of the Groups Strategic Culture Transformation Programme in line with overall programme targets and deadlines as provided to the CBI on the 30 November 2018.
- Provide specialist quantitative support to other workstreams as required from time to time
- Oversee production of the Strategic Culture Transformation Programme workstreams
- Manage deadlines to ensure efficient and effective delivery of initiatives
- At least 1 years' work experience, of which the majority of this time should be in similar role and or working in a risk management/audit environment.
- Relevant academic qualifications and business experience, with credibility among stakeholders as a trusted expert and advisor
Essential Skills & Experience
- Evidence of strong regulatory compliance and interpretation skills, methodologies, tools and practices, and business processes
- Technical knowledge-up to date knowledge of regulatory and industry guidelines for risk management and mitigation within financial services
- Proven strong interpersonal skills, including negotiating and influencing
- An ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to engage and influence stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of planned activities. Confident, articulate and independent minded approach. Ability to deal with both the 'big picture' and the finest detail
- Customer Focused: Self
- Agile: Self
- Accountable: Self
- One Group, One Team: Self
- Manage Risk: Self
Closing date: May 24, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.