Process Experts Lead
Global Credit (COC/CBC) operates in a very challenging and interesting business environment. It closely supports the commercial business (DS) in delivering their strategies and day-to-day operations as well as P&T, Upstream, T&S and CP. It has a true international and dynamic buzz, is a relative flat organization with a strong customer focus and fully committed to compete with the best in the industry.
CBC/COC Credit are constantly trying to improve performance and have become a truly professional credit management team, with a strong strategic and commercial focus on risk & return to support business growth. The recent crisis and the dynamics underway have highlighted the high impact and added value of professional Credit management.
The Credit Process Excellence (experts) team is a global virtual team with staff located across the globe (Krakow, Manila, KL).
The Credit Process experts Lead will be located within one of SBO centers with significant Credit footprint, and will work very closely with credit operations (COC/CBC).
The role will report to the Global Process Excellence Manager, as well as supporting doted lines to Credit Leadership team and key business stakeholders. Incumbent will be expected to work in a matrix structure supporting the whole Credit organization and his/her direct report(s).
This is a key role within the DS Credit and SBO organizations that will drive the simplification and standardization of credit reports and analysis. The role requires high interaction across the regions, central credit organization (including Credit Leadership team) and CoB commercial teams.
Run & Maintain + improvements GSAP, H3 and DebiTEX design
- Ensure continued credit operations for both on and offshore teams
- Review of E2E credit design and subsequent improvements
- Work instructions roll out and changes/updates and subsequent roll out
- Process change training - material and delivery in collaboration with L&D
- Shell Credit Process owner activities; process control
- PMO (globally, including both on/offshore improvement projects)
- Manage improvements and changes in Credit Assessment, Debt collection and Cash application/allocation (e.g. DebiTEX, FSCM)
- Visibility and understanding (or lead) on global/regional/local projects
- Manage deployment of H3
- Further upgrading system landscape; GSAP, DebiTEX (efficiency, effectiveness)
- Support GDCAP roll out
- Support Credit Tomorrow
- Lead robotics/LCA
- Work with the operational credit teams in developing strategies and initiatives that will improve their ability to proactively manage risk, enhance efficiency, support business growth priorities and maximize the CoBs return.
- This role will support credit project initiatives and contribute significantly to ideas the operational teams generate, ensuring issues and potential solutions are identified, which subsequently leads to clear recommendations being made back to the project sponsors. When the sponsors have approved initiative recommendations, working with credit operations and CoBs, ensure recommendations are clearly communicated, understood and implemented across appropriate regional CoBs and the credit organization.
- Wherever possible, implement a structured approach to recording the subsequent results and benefits across the countries and clusters, and capture these benefits for sharing with CoBs/Credit teams.
- Manage ad hoc new initiatives that emerge throughout the year and provide support to the operational credit teams and CoBs where needed.
- Be available to support the credit organization on all credit related activities e.g. strategy projects, Market information tools and various analysis, L&D training for staff, investigations into incidents where learning opportunities may exist, and responding to one-off requests for guidance support by the cluster credit teams.
- As part of global central team attend workshops, and contribute to the creative thinking, ideas and agenda within this team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.