- Responsible for accuracy and timely preparation of full set accounts at company and consolidation levels.
- To prepare management accounts and reports (including statutory financial reports, tax computation, reporting package, cash flow statement, SST returns, CbCR, transfer pricing, trend analysis and related schedules) for Berjaya Group.
- In charge of verifying edit listings and posting accounting entries for all modules in the computerized accounting system.
- Verifying payment vouchers, official receipts, journals etc.
- In charge of preparation of budget, financial forecast & projections.
- Responsible for timely submission of consolidated reporting package to group accounts.
- Liaison with external parties such as auditors, bankers, customers, tax agents, government bodies, suppliers.
- Liaison with internal clients and other departments such as project, marketing, Group Tax, Group Accounts & Budget, Finance Compliance, Treasury, related companies, subsidiaries, hotels and resort divisions.
- To perform any other ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree (major in accounting /finance) / professional qualification in accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word applications
- Knowledge of related computerized accounting software is preferred
- Preferably to have 3 years working experience in accounting and/or audit.
- Working experience in property industry is an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken).
- Able to work independently
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.