Senior Finance Analyst
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big.
Teamwork is important at Apple, and every single day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function.
You will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including sales fulfilment, logistics, manufacturing and operations, Apple music, Apple retail and supply chain.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the EMEIA Operations Finance team driving compliance, cost control and process optimisation, in the global management of Supply Chain Capital Expenditure.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with a sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Comfortable working with multiple global teams in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment.
- Ability to dissect and analyse large quantities of data and present in an understandable format, whilst partnering with senior stakeholders to inspire change.
- Experienced accounting professional who can demonstrate an understanding of end-to-end finance & business functions.
- Ability to cut through ambiguity, listen, challenge and innovate. A naturally enquiring approach.
- A clear thinker who understands the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the detail of deliverables.
- Prepare detailed analysis, reports and presentations to Business Leadership for effective decision-making.
- Lead by example in understanding complex supply chain arrangements, identifying cost savings, control gaps, and areas for improvement and optimisation.
- Support & effect change in the re-design of business processes in pursuit of that optimisation.
- Review & approve expenditures in support of Global Product launches.
- Possess strong business partnering skills; improve the team’s reputation with global partners across Procurement, Finance, Tax, Legal & Internal Audit.
- Ability to communicate finance concepts to non-finance partners clearly and concisely.
- Own the quarterly close cycle; be equally comfortable with the detail & the overview.
- Guide and mentor team members and business partners in the pursuit of excellence.
Education & Experience
- Qualified Accountant
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.