FP&A Finance Manager
FP&A Finance manager will report into the Global FP&A director based within Europe. Reponsible for driving performance and growth within this dynamic business.
US owned business. market leader within their market sector.
This position will be responsible for: reporting performance of full product portfolio, financial forecasting, budgeting, metric analysis, cost controls, ad hoc financial analysis, general finance support to the region.
Develop strong relationships with all assigned business partners reponsible for evaluating their performance as a group. Ability to work closely with the EMEA FP&A team. This position will report directly to the EMEA Manager FP&A.
Identify Risks & Opportunities and provide decision support to Sales, Marketing and General Administrative business partners
- Manage financial planning process related to operating expense. Includes review and rationalisation of financial inputs for annual operating plan and quarterly forecasts, ensuring financial plans are linked with operating objectives.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports and analysis on operating expense as compared to the operating plan and forecasts. Maintain standard financial metrics, helping business partners set financial benchmark goals as appropriate.
- Improve the efficiency of forecasting processes and tools as required.
- Cooperate with senior management and local level to ensure understanding of dynamics of business related financial implications.
- Actively support new business activities
- Lead the collections team and enhance process on an ongoing basis to reduce aging debt
- Relevant FP&A/Controlling experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical skills and experience in building models in MS Excel required
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
- Proactive self-starter
- International experience ideal
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to prepare and analyse components, with related financial metrics
- Ability to learn use of multiple systems
- Occasional travel to Europe
£60,000 - £65,000 plus car, bonus, pension