Temporary accounts assistant needed for a role based in Harlow with a well known science and research organisation. Apply Here!
My client is a well known science and research organisation based in Harlow. They are expanding throughout the United Kingdom and are planning to continue this. They are looking for an accounts assistant to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start.
The responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Support he production of monthly management accounts, financial reports and other required reports as guided by the Regional Finance Manager during month end and pre-month end
- Balance Sheet reconciliations to be prepared and submitted timely into Blackline as requested by the Regional Finance Manager
- Assist the Regional Finance Manager in providing VAT and CIT information to VAT manager and Tax Manager /Consultants to ensure the tax compliance
- Assist the Regional Finance Manager with GRIR reconciliation and ensure the clearance is done monthly, run and update the monthly report for the Finance Manager and chase / update the actions identified by the Finance Manager are follow up timely
- Assist the Regional Finance Manager during budget process
- Assist the Regional Finance Manager for preparation/review and timely submission of weekly cashflow forecast
- Assist in the preparation of the National Statistic surveys
- Processing of day to day bank reconciliations
- Upload of bank reconciliations to Blackline
- Scan and send approval e-mails to directors so payments can be released
- Assist the Regional Finance Manager with finance projects and ad-hoc requests
- Assist with miscellaneous / treasury tasks as required
The successful accounts assistant will be:
- Motivated and energetic behaviour
- Performance focused
- Quality focused
- Change friendly, change leading
- Continuous improvement's mind set and Pro-Active attitude
- studying towards a finance qualification like ACCA or CIMA
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary and parking on site.