Incident Analyst – Group Risk Management
The Incident Analyst gathers information on threats to support the protection of the Bank's employees and critical assets. The analyst will work closely with the Security Intelligence team to proactively identify potential threats, provide response-support if a real impact is assessed, and support other functions within the Bank. Over time, the analyst will gain expertise in discerning trends and the ability to provide accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Support the planning and implementation of intelligence gathering and reporting processes.
- Receive and process incoming alerts and reports.
- Maintain and review database of sources, pertinent information, records and files.
- Provide proactive information on potential threats.
- Provide support to the Crisis Management Team.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in intelligence-related work, such as collection and/or reporting.
- Prior experience in law enforcement, military or private-sector security operation centre is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- It is essential that the candidate has initiative, integrity and the ability to work independently and as a team.