Group Financial Control - Payments (1 year contract)
The key responsibilities are:
- processing of vendor invoices and payments
- processing of staff expense claims and corporate card transactions
- billing and settlement of intercompany charges with subsidiaries and overseas branches
- preparation of general ledger reconciliation and expense reports
- filing and archival of payment documents
- assist in monthly closing of AP system
- assist in implementing system functionalities and enhancements
- assist in developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- assist in project work including process improvement activities
- Candidates should possess accuracy and speed in handling a high volume of invoices/payments and general ledger entries.
- The person should be meticulous and organized in handling multiple processing steps and payment modes and in handling routine and project work at the same time.
- Furthermore, as the processing involves handling external documents in non-standardized form which may require more analysis and follow-up, the candidate should have good analytical and judgment skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- A degree in Accounting or finance-related education preferred
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Polytechnic graduates and degree holders with non-finance education but have good and relevant experience will be considered
- Fresh university graduates will be considered