Finance Director for an manufacturing SME , part of a much large multinational group
The business is a design, engineering and manufacture organisation for motorsport and heavy-duty applications. Division of a mutinational group.
- Member of the Executive Management Team responsible for the day-to-day decision making and strategic direction of the business.
- Responsibility for management and financial reporting, including
- Development and presentation of annual budget model;
- Development of monthly reporting model, consolidation and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Weekly flash reporting
- Weekly cash forecasting; an
- Year-end reporting.
- Analysing financial information to identify areas for improvement
- Business partnering with other areas of the business with non finance
- Financial modelling for potential acquisition targets, business change
- Developing Excel templates/models
- Managing a small team
Must be qualified, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
Minimum 10 years PQE
Manufacturing experience essential
Excellent communication skills
Strong excel skills
Previous man management experience
£70-75,000 plus a competitive benefits package