Page Personnel is working with a successful food manufacturing business in Liverpool to recruit a Site Accountant.
With a £120m turnover, this company has doubled the size of its turnover from five years ago and has created a new role for a Site Accountant to join the team in Liverpool.
The main purpose of this role is to support the operational teams with key financial analysis to help drive performance. Key duties include:
- Daily, weekly and monthly operational reporting on performance including analysis and areas of improvement/success
- Producing KPI reports and developing their current suite
- Developing costings and maintaining production standards
- Monthly budget reviews and board reporting
- Stock control and reviewing/reconciling variances
- Managing capital investment approval process and ROI analysis
The successful applicant must have the following skills and experience:
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Manufacturing experience is essential with costing experience
- Strong Excel skills and able to manipulate large data sets
- Wanting a varied and challenging role
- Able to build strong relationships with non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
This Site Accountant role will offer an attractive salary of £30,000-35,000 with study package!! If you are looking for your next step and want to be part of a successful and growing business within the manufacturing industry, then please apply immediately.